Jun 7, 2013

TUJIUNGE PAMOJA KWENYE MKESHA WA ROSARY JUNE 07 2013.


                Out of the depths, I call to you, Lord;
                     Lord, hear my cry!
                May your ears be attentive
                     to my cry for mercy.
                If you, Lord, mark our sins,
                     Lord, who can stand?
                But with you is forgiveness
                     and so you are revered.


                I wait with longing for the Lord,
                     my soul waits for his word.
                My soul looks for the Lord
                     more than sentinels for daybreak.
                More than sentinels for daybreak,
                     let Israel look for the Lord.
                For with the Lord is kindness,
                     with him is full redemption,
                And God will redeem Israel    
                     from all their sins.




No comments:

Post a Comment