Sep 6, 2012

HAPPY COUPLE,,,,,,,


Lil Scrappy & Erica Dixon Cover Rolling Out Magazine

Scrappy-Erica-Dixon-Rolling-OutLil Scrappy almost lost me as a fan when he fumbled his proposal to Erica Dixon on the “Love & Hip Hop Atlanta” reunion special by asking her “Is you gonna marry a N-gga’?” (not the most romantic proposal, but we got a sense of where his heart was at). Well, the “No Problems” rapper redeemed himself on the cover of RollingOut Magazine with a simple bite of his juicy bottom lip! The Prince and his Princess cover the latest issue in nothing but their inked up glory.

“I was able to see her love that I had never seen … I mean, I have seen it, but I kind of messed that up so she hides it from me. So when she would go to her friends and share it, I could see it because I’m watching it,” Scrappy told Rolling Out.
“We just took it a step further than where it was at, but we’re trying to move to the big step though, and see what that is like and not play around with it for 100 years like some folks do…I just wanted to do something real grown and big,” he continued. Unlike Mimi FaustStevie J. and Joseline Hernandez, reality TV actually helped their relationship!

No comments:

Post a Comment