Sep 6, 2012

I HATE THIS JAMAA HATA HAJAZIKWA WANAJITOKEZA NDUGU WA KUCHOKOA NA PINI,,,,,,

Woman Claims She’s Michael Clarke Duncan’s Daughter Attempts To Extort Money

michael clarke duncan jay leno showMichael Clarke Duncan is not even buried, and a woman is already trying to get her hands on his money. According to Family member Marqay Ambrose, 32, says she’s the actor’s daughter but even though she hasn’t spoken to Duncan for 11-years, wants to claim “what’s mine.”
“The only thing that really bothers me about him passing is that we didn’t fix. That’s the only thing that I hate. I hate it, but it doesn’t bother me that I’m not mentioned,” Marqay told the website.
However, Duncan’s family apparently refuse to believe Marqay’s allegations and have no idea who she is. “Michael did date Marqay’s mother, but he believed he was not her father. He was in the hospital for 53 days, and she never once reached out or tried to talk to him then,” a source said.
“It was the DAY he died that she started calling his mother saying ‘I want what’s mine’ and trying to get money from her.”
So you didn’t have a relationship with your “father,” didn’t go to see him while he was in the hospital, but now that he’s gone, you want his money! Have a seat!

No comments:

Post a Comment